Try tackling exciting challenges in such areas like big data, distributed computing, marketing automation, and IoT.
What would you work on?
You will get tasks and work on:
- Smart City and Industry 4.0 management platform
- Cloud knowledge base developed for start-ups and enterprises
- Licensing management platform for software applications
- Personalization layer for some of Fortune 500 companies like Nestle, Forbes, Unilever…
- Web apps that utilize machine learning technologies for all sorts of analysis
With our help you will learn how to:
- use vanilla JS to modify a website which is being accessed by 1M users monthly and make sure that elements are rendered as expected on a wide range of devices/browsers
- decide which type of graph to use to render 5-20.000 interconnected circles with speed of rendering as a factor
- work on many other exciting and challenging tasks
What should you know?
- HTML + CSS/SCSS
- versioning tools (Git)
This is not needed but if you know it already, even better:
- mocha (any test js runner will do)