Try tackling exciting challenges in such areas like big data, distributed computing, marketing automation, and IoT.
What would you work on?
You will get tasks and work on:
- Smart City and Industry 4.0 management platform
- Cloud knowledge base developed for start-ups and enterprises
- Licensing management platform for software applications
- Personalization layer for some of Fortune 500 companies like Nestle, Forbes, Unilever…
- Web apps that utilize machine learning technologies for all sorts of analysis
The work would include:
- development of Python/Go-based services and tools
- Django framework web development
What should you know?
- RESTful API
- versioning tools (Git)
- basic SQL database experience (Postgres, MySQL)